Editors and Reviewers
The Review Process:
The review process is an effort to increase and maintain the quality of the paper to be published at JMEIT. It is an independent quality control procedure for articles submitted to journals. It became somewhat difficult for authors to be objective about their own writing and to justify it in a correct manner, to elucidate the point or topic in a more effective way. To achieve this they got benefited greatly from having someone else read and comment upon their work. Many times we just overlook the mistakes unknowingly. Peer review is necessary process for enhancing the quality, credibility and acceptability of published research and practice papers. This process helps the authors and publishers to give the best work to the world and make the base for further research work.
If the submitted manuscript is as per the format and in first view it is found that an article is suitable for further processing then it will enter the peer review process. For JMEIT is double-blind peer review. The editor selects usually independent reviewer who research or practice in the same area as the author and are subject specialists. Sometimes the reviewers are members of the editorial advisory board or the editorial review board and other times the editor will use ad hoc reviewers from his or her personal network. This is occasionally necessary for a very specialized subject area or because the regular reviewers are too busy.
In the double-blind process all information on the paper which identifies the author is removed and the paper is coded and sent to the reviewers. The reviewers then judge the paper and return it to the Editor. The Editor then passes comments from the reviewers back to the author, particularly when rejection or revision is advised. In theory, neither the author nor the reviewers know each other's identity, thus ensuring impartiality. This is not always possible, especially if the subject area does not support a large community. It is quite possible that the reviewer will be able to guess the origin of a paper by its content.
The Next Phase:
After an article has been reviewed, it is then in one of three
states; rejected, accepted, or returned for revision with the suggestion that
the author makes amendments to the article which might meet the reviewers'
If the reviewers ask for an article to be revised, the author has the opportunity to amend the article and resubmit it for review. At this second review stage, the reviewers decide if the alterations the author has made have taken into account all the points raised in the first review. Accordingly, the paper will be finally accepted or rejected.
Editors and Reviewers Panel
1. Chief Editor
Mr. Pawan Kalyani
2. Members of Editor / Reviewers Panel
- Er. Ankit Modi, E&C, MRES
- Er. V.L. Kalyani, E&C, GWECA
- Er. Anil Sharma, CS, MRES
- Dr. Pranav Parijat, Management, MRES
- Ms. Shalini Mathur, Management, MRES
- Mr. Bodh Prakash, Management, Finance, U.S.A.
- Ms. Harsh Malhotra, Management, Finance, U.S.A.
- Prof. Dr. Y.P.Singh - Director/Principal - Somany (P.G.) Institute of Technology & Management, Garhi Bolni Road , Rewari,
- Prof. Usha Arora, Management, DEAN, School Of Business, Guru Jambheshwar University Of Science And Technology,
- Ms. Swati Chaturvedi, Management, Jagannath University, Jaipur
- Dr.Saeed Alsamhi, Engineering, E&C, Yemen.
- Dr. Rajneesh Kaushal, Engineeirng, N.I.T. Kurukshetra.
- Prof. Surinder Deswal, Engineering, N.I.T. Kurukshetra.
- Dr. Vijayan Gurumurthy Iyer, Engineering, Institute of Technology, Haramaya University, Ethiopia, East Africa.
- Dr V S Giridhar Akula, Methodist College of Engineering and Technology, Hydrabad.
- Dr. T.C.Manjunath,Principal, HKBKCE,Visvesvaraya Tech. Univ. (VTU), Karnataka.
- Dr. MARAN KALIYAMOORTHY, Professor & Director, Sai Ram Institute of Management Studies.
- Professor Abdel-Badeeh M. Salem , Head of Artificial Intelligence and Knowledge Engineering Research Labs, Ain Shams University
- PROF.Dr. R JAYAM, Deputy Head, Faculty of Management Studies
Dr MGR Educational & Research Institute, University Maduravoyal, Chennai.
- Dr.A.Kathirvel, Engineering, Professor & Head Department of Information Technology Anand Institute of Higher Technology
- Dr.M.Narayana Rao, BCE, Karaikudie, Pondicherry.
- Dr. Jebamalar Tamilselvi, JAYA Engineering College, Thiruninravur, Chennai.
- Prof. Dr. V.BALAJI , School Of Electrical Engineering Bahir, Dar Institute of Technology Bahir, Dar University, Ethiopia.
- Dr. Reena Sharma, Assistant Lecturer, Bimal Institute of IT & Management & Bharitya Veedapeeth University, New Delhi
- Ms.Latha Subramaniyam, Head, Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Bharath University, Chennai
- Mr. Shamneesh Sharma
Head, Division of Information Technology,
Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science & Engineering,School of Technology & Sciences Alakh Prakash Goyal (APG) Shimla University- Shimla (H.P.) INDIA.
- Dr. Nalla Bala Kalyan, MBA., PhD
Associate Professor, Department of Management Studies, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Titupati- 517507, Andhra Pradesh, India